Thursday, August 6, 2009

Client Gallery Update

Just wanted to give everyone an update!

When you log on to the CLIENT gallery on my web site, www.nataliefinazzophotography.com, you will now be re-directed to a new gallery to view your images in called Zenfolio! Zenfolio allows you to not only view and share your images with the password I give you but you can now purchase your images through Zenfolio as well!

I will still give each of my clients proofs and a CD/photo release with all of your images to keep, so nothing changes there. This is just a nice cherry on top of the product offerings I want to make available to my clients!

I only uploaded a couple of the last sessions I completed. If your gallery isn't up and you would like it to be please send me an email and I will upload it for you. If you gallery is there it can be accessed with the same password as the previous gallery.

ciao! natalie
Create Yourself
natalie@nataliefinazzophotography.com

No comments:

Post a Comment